At the Fleming Agency, we understand that wading through the myriad of health insurance choices can be overwhelming and complicated. Our goal is to simplify the process, help you navigate your options and ensure you’re comfortable with your choices. We take the time to understand your needs.
Whether you’re self-employed, have no access to an employer offered plan, need short-term coverage or are Medicare eligible, individual health insurance will ensure that you and your family members are protected.
The Fleming Agency can help you with all the following plans:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Disability Insurance — replaces a portion of income if a covered accident or sickness prevents you from earning a paycheck.
- Accident Insurance — helps offset the unexpected medical expenses that can result from a covered accidental injury.
- Life Insurance — enables you to tailor coverage for your individual needs and helps provide financial security for your family members.
- Cancer Insurance — helps offset cancer diagnosis and treatment expenses that medical insurance doesn’t cover.
- Critical Illness Insurance — supplements your major medical coverage by providing a lump-sum benefit that you can use to pay the direct and indirect costs related to a covered critical illness.
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance — provides a lump-sum benefit for a covered hospital confinement or a covered outpatient surgery.
- Dental Insurance — covers a wide range of treatments and provides a fixed benefit amount for covered dental procedures and services.
- Medicare Supplement
Contact us today to see how we can help you with your health insurance needs!